If you’re getting error 1004, The terminal server can’t start the client license, today’s user guide should help.
This error can be caused simply by one of the following conditions: The terminal hosting license mode does not match the type of TS client licenses installed on the driver license server. The full encryption levels on the rdp terminal server and the patient file are incompatible. The certificate on the terminal server is corrupted.
This error is most likely caused by one of the following conditions:
- The license mode of the new Terminal Server does not match the TS CAL type. installed on your license server.
To perform this important procedure, you must be a member of the local Administrators group or have the appropriate rights.
To set the license mode for Terminal Server Airport:
- open terminal services on the server. To open Terminal Services Configuration, click Start, select Administrative Tools, select Terminal Services, then Server, Display Terminal Services Configuration.
- If the User Account Control dialog box appears, x entries”, make sure the action is “Nothing”. needed, then click Next.
- In the left pane, click Licensing” “Diagnostics.
< li>Check the following information in the “Licensing Diagnostics”:
- Note under ” Terminal Server Information During setup, you often set the licensing mode for the ports server.
- Under the Terminal Services license information, notice the server type. TS-CALs are installed in addition to license servers, as shown in the figure. Information about the form of client licenses installed on any license server is listed in the License Server Configuration Details section, as confirmed by clicking on the license server displayed in the Terminal Services License Server Information section.
- RDP layer levels on the terminal server as well as the client is not compatible< /li>
To perform this procedure, you must be a member of the local Administrators group or, andhave the appropriate permissions.
To lock compatibility to: rdp level encryption
- < li>On all terminal servers, open Terminal Services Configuration. To open Terminal Customization Services, click Start, Administrative Tools, select Terminal Services Market, and then click Terminal Customization Services.>
- If the
- Under right click on then the connection, click “Properties”.
- General tab, note the encryption level price.
- Start Remote Desktop Connection on your computer. To start Remote Desktop Connection, click Start, Run, mstsc.exe, and then press ENTER.
- click the icon in the upper left corner of the Remote Desktop Connection dialog box, then a click “About”. In the Remote Desktop Connection Information dialog box, look for the phrase “Maximum Layer Thickness”. This value, I would say l that the maximum encryption strength supported by all versions of Remote Desktop Connection running on a computer is not supported when the encryption level is configured on the server port this server is corrupted
- If the “User Control Confirm Accounts” dialog box appears, action.
- In the
- Select depending on your device or user environment.
Click And, then right-click “OK”.il>
- On the terminal server, open the Terminal Services configuration. Open “Terminal Configuration Services”, “Start”, click select “Administrative Tools”, then select “Install as Terminal Services”, and then click “Terminal Configuration Services”. Manage, make sure the action you want is displayed, and then click Next.
If the licensing method for the terminal server matches the TS CAL type set in your license, and the RDP settings on the server terminal and beyond are compatible, the credentials on the server terminal may be corrupted. diagnostic section. After running the solution, see the section to make sure the function works
The correct license mode for the terminal definitely does not match the form of TS client licenses used on all servers e licenses are installed
Server Terminal Licensing
To enable the distribution, specify the Terminal Services Licensing Style on the server terminal. Important
Terminal Services license mode on which the terminal server has been optimized, the TS type partner must have sales CALs on the license server.
To perform this procedure, you must be a member of the Administrators group, or the local server must be delegated to someone with the appropriate authority. .
To configure Trusted Terminal Services:
- < li>On the server terminal, open Terminal Services Configuration. To open Terminal Services, click Configuration. Launch Administration. Terminal Services. “Terminal Services Configuration”.
section, double-click Licensing, Terminal Services Certification Mode.
You can also select the Terminal Services Policy Group License feature specified for the Terminal Server.
The RDP encryption levels are incompatible with the Terminal Server encryption levels, and this is the client
Usually change the encryption level on rdp on the last server
to solve this problem. for this you mustAlternatively, change the RDP encryption level on the last server to a level normally supported by the version of Remote Desktop Connection that our client computer is running in the local Administrators group, or it must be given the appropriate permission.
change the RDP encryption level:
Click here to fix your computer now with this fast
Fout 1004 De Terminalserver Kan Geen Clientlicentie Afgeven
Error 1004 El Servidor Terminal No Puede Emitir Una Licencia De Cliente
Fehler 1004 Der Terminalserver Kann Keine Clientlizenz Ausstellen
Blad 1004 Serwer Terminali Nie Moze Wydac Licencji Klienta
Erro 1004 O Servidor De Terminal Nao Pode Emitir Uma Licenca De Cliente
Fel 1004 Terminalservern Kan Inte Utfarda En Klientlicens
Oshibka 1004 Server Terminalov Ne Mozhet Vydat Klientskuyu Licenziyu
Errore 1004 Il Server Terminal Non Puo Rilasciare Una Licenza Client
Erreur 1004 Le Serveur Terminal Ne Peut Pas Emettre De Licence Client
오류 1004 터미널 서버에서 클라이언트 라이선스를 발급할 수 없습니다